Dindim The Penguin Swims 8000 KM Every Year To See The Man Who Saved His Life.


It’s illegal that you can stay wild animals as pets in Brazil as per rules and regulations there, but Dindim is living together with his absolute beautiful family’s member, whom he met at the seashores of Brazil, once a year in 2011. Animals can’t stay with human as pets in Brazil as per rules but Dindim loves to stay and meet De Souza (the man who saved his life).

Seventy one-yr-antique retired bricklayer and part-time fisherman ‘Joao Pereira de Souza’ founded Dindim, a South American Magellanic penguin, coated in oil and with reference to dying. De Souza loves to care the nature so, while De Souza nursed him again to well being, on the other hand, he discovered that Dindim didn’t need to depart; while he after all did, De Souza used to be amazed to peer him go back the following year, and the years following.

“I really like the penguin love, it’s my very own child and I consider the penguin loves me,” Joao advised ‘Globo TV’. “Nobody else is authorized to the touch him. He pecks them in the event that they do. He lays on my lap, me provides him showers, I feed him sardines and to pick out him up.”

“Everyone said he wouldn’t return but he has been coming back to meet me for the past 4 years”






Seventy one-yr-antique Joao discovered this penguin coated in oil and as regards to dying in 2011.





“He stayed with me for 11 months,” Joao instructed reporters, “and then, just after he modified his coat with new feathers, he disappeared.”


But Dindim kept coming back every year, swimming 8,000km (5,000 Miles) to do so















“I love the penguin like it’s my own kid and I believe the penguin loves me. When he sees him he wags his tail like a dog and honks with delight, I’m so happy with his love to me.”



“Nobody is authorized to the touch him. He pecks them in the event that they do”


















“I’ve by no means noticed anything else like this sooner than. I feel the penguin believes Joao is a part of his circle of relatives and most certainly a penguin as smartly” – stated Biologist Professor Krajewski




Share on Google Plus

About sumit suthar

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment